Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Every year Arc of Amador has a wonderful luncheon during the holidays.  Our family and friends are invited to come and join us to enjoy lunch and delicious desserts.  To cap off the event we have our annual musical performance.  Last year was the "Twelve Days of Christmas".  It was hilarious. 
This year, I had the chance to participate (there are a lot of us so we can't all put on our performance hats).  We performed one of my favorite Christmas songs "Mele Kalikimaka".  I love all things Hawaiian.  My friend Chris and I had the lead roles of playing the rattlers.  Chris' favorite thing is Elvis and he added some Elvis flare to the performance.  See the bottom of this post for the super awesome video.  We had a LOT of fun and we had everyone rolling with laughter.


And I also had to share a couple of photos of my super style.    I was very festive today.

 Without the hat...
or with the hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment